Thanks for visiting!I hope I can help you establish an outstanding web-presence so that others can get to know you and your work online. I work as a designer, webmaster, 3D digital modeler, and illustrator (scientific and otherwise). I also teach and develop online classes at Penn State. My focus is communicating complex information from one audience to another through digital media. I often build websites for specialists who wish to share information with viewers outside their field. I work with clients ranging from paleontologists to poets.
BFA University of Michigan
MS Michigan Tech University
PhD Washington State University
Your website serves multiple purposes:
- It reflects upon you favorably and accurately.
- It attracts and engages the target audience.
- It leads to more tangible interactions between you, your services, and your audience.
Beyond this, there are several functional criteria that make a site effective:
- The site must be accessible to screen readers and color-blind individuals.
- The site must be accessible to the wide range of devices used today.
- Managing content must be easy for you.
- My job is to make this happen and keep it working.
I'd like to hear more about what you do and how I might be able to help you.
Email: Blake @ BlakeKetchum.com